Friday, October 28, 2005

...mine's on the 45...


Oh, what a week! A case-competition, a case-presentation and two
mid-terms! At least I'm not in IB. Because I haven't gone to any
presentations, so I sure hope the Consulting companies haven't been
coming to campus. (Didn't even make it to any of the
lunch-and-learns.) Don't know how the IBers do it. An IB friend told
me he had a breakfast appointment, followed by a lunch, followed by
cocktails, followed by "office-hours" -- all with the same bank --
topped-off by two midterms the next day. That's ridiculous!

My mid-terms were, how shall we say, o k a y. The case-presentation
went off really well, the case-competition -- well we'll find out soon
enough, I think. It's the AT Kearney one. Weird case. I have another
mid-term next week, but the weekend gives me a chance to catch-up on
sleep...

Last weekend we went to the garba. Good fun. Kinda like the Cal-state
hayward ones in the bay-area: big crowd, low on quality. Falguni
Pathak was on stage; good garba music, but the dandia was very
disco-ish and not all that great. Deepti also noted that no one was
doing the "dodhiyu". She still can't pronouce it right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Le Voyageur said...

You all did an amazing job in the case presentation - totally nailed it - congrats!

10/29/2005 12:30 AM  
Blogger mandar said...

Tanks!

10/29/2005 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home