Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Whereabouts

It has been brought to my attention that I never said nothing about my internship. Oops. Pretty clear where the priorities lie, right? I am, of course, overjoyed to be going back to SF for the summer -- doing strategy for a high-tech company. But, but. We first go to Mexico (my 7th time there and 2nd time to the Yucatan and Deepti's 1st time south of the border) before we go to India, where we'll hang-out with the parents in Delhi and A'bad. Which means that I don't start my internship until early July, and work through to the end of September. Deepti goes directly to Philly in late July. I'll head back to Chicago in time for classes and fulltime recruiting! Come December, I hope to go traveling again -- maybe get a head-start in SE Asia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samir said...

Hang-out and head-start.

4/26/2006 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home